We understand that sometimes unexpected events occur, and you might end up not being able to attend after you’ve registered. Below you will find out how we can help you in this instance. Please read carefully before you register. (Our deadlines have been modified to reflect the change of festival dates, so you have more time!)
Upon finding out you cannot attend, notify the registrar right away. You have 2 options:
1. A straight cancellation and refund of your registration
All cancelled registrations will be subject to a $45 cancellation fee. Donations to the scholarship fund will not be refunded regardless of the date you cancel.
Also please note:
The following schedule applies to refunds, which must be received in writing by the dates listed:
- Through June 1st: Full refund, minus cancellation fee and any donations (donations will not be refunded).
- June 2nd to July 15th: 50% minus any donations.
- After July 15th: No refund, but we will do our best to help transfer your registration.
- From September 15th: Due to the staff being in last minute preparations for the mountain, we cannot refund or transfer any registrations.
All refunds will be issued via check or PayPal.
2. Transfer of your registration to another person
Check in with us as soon as you know you’re not able to come, and we will help facilitation of the transfer. You may not transfer your registration to another person without checking in with the registrar first! This is to make sure that all information about attendees is communicated to us and that people on the waiting list are fairly accommodated. If there is no waiting list, you may request the registration be transferred to a specific person.
If a registration is transferred to someone improperly, SpiritFire reserves the option to deny them entry.